Right off the bat I was a bit worried but as it turns out:
- If you have Luma CFW and Boot9Strap it is SAFE TO UPDATE TO 11.5.0
(make a nand backup if you don't have one first! -->HOW TO MAKE A NAND BACKUP<--)
- Everything Rosalina Related still works fine!
- Kernel Exploits for the 3DS "end of life" were not patched on 11.5
( These are soft-mods for the future after nintendo drops support for the 3DS)
- Smea Already Updated the Payloads before I even got Home - Unfortunately the o3DS and 2DS still aren't able to use Homebrew on Userland Devices (non-cfw)
These *hax Payloads don't matter if you have Luma CFW on 8.0 or Higher:
- CFW users use the "Boot.3dsx" File on the root of your SD Card to launch homebrew (don't need to change anything)
Homebrew Payloads n3DS ONLY:
Its Quite possible this new update from Tendy was just to bring more "Stability" to the n3DS and o3DS
- There were a few games released lately, and its possible 11.5 fixed some simple bug issues on the older devices or something to that effect.
I will keep you guys up to date on the latest!
Watch the Video for This Artcle here: